Granite offers strength and scratch resistance, making it an excellent choice for kitchen and bathroom counters, floors, fireplace surrounds and other heavily-used surfaces.
This very hard, crystalline, igneous rock forms when magma cools slowly beneath the Earth’s surface. The magma hardens into granite, featuring large, easily-visible crystals of quartz, feldspar and mica. The strength of this natural stone gives it many attributes, making it a favorite product for both indoor and outdoor use.
Granite is valued for:
- Its heat- and scratch-resistant nature
- Its solid structure
- Its resistance to chemicals
- Its low maintenance
- And its wide range of colors and patterns
Capital Granite is a fabricator for the following granite suppliers:
- Ciot Detroit
- Dwyer Marble & Stone
- Mont Granite
- Stone Design
- Terrazzo & Marble Supply Companies
- Universal Granite & Marble (UGM)